You can easily integrate Floodgate with Slack and send notifications to a Slack channel about changes which are made to your flags.
Configure Slack Integration Incoming Webhook
Create a new Incoming Webhook in Slack by following the instructions here.
Configure Floodgate for Slack Integration
- Navigate to Account Settings page from the main navigation menu.
- Select Integrations from the sub menu.
- Click Configure Integration under Slack.
- Enter the URL you copied from above into the Incoming Webhook URL textbox.
- Click Enable Integration switch to enable this integration.
- Click Save to complete the integration with Slack setup.